Just finalized my order of my 2552 QCW with windscreen and arch

Mark649

Reaction score
Summer cant come soon enough here in the Northeast, Just ordered my new Q2552 with a big block I/O 430hp in the black out edition from Snug Harbor Marina in Ticonderoga, NY. Bob the owner was just awesome to work

with after visiting another local dealership. Looking forward to the boats arrival

Sweet!!!! I think you're the first on here with the windscreen! Can't wait to see pics and see some video of that monster! Nice!

What a sweet build.  Can't wait for pictures

Many thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Will certainly post pics as soon as I see the boat for the first time.

Love the color. Very much looking forward to it

Mark

Congratulations 

Huge congrats!! Get ready to have lots of other boaters checking you out. Sounds like a gorgeous boat.

Oh my, that's going to be an awesome boat -- congrats!  (But then again, they pretty much all are.)   :D

That sounds like one sweeeeeet ride !! Can't wait for pics and videos!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! Great Christmas present.

I think we can all agree this is the build to watch. Any more details on the boat? I'm still 50/50 on the blackout so I'll be curious to see how this one turns out.

Congrats!

Forget the pictures, it's not real unless there's VIDEO!  (New rule.)

Last edited by a moderator:
AWESOME. I want that windscreen. I think that is a great opition.  You're gonna love it.  Well done on the options.  Classy boat you're gonna have

Sounds great. Looking forward to pics.

Cheers, Steve

My dealer here in Ok has a Black Out Edition windscreen boat with the fiberglass arch in stock. It has the 430 hp engine and above water exhaust. Good looking boat.

Congrats and enjoy the new boat!

Jack

I actually saw a quick shot of one tonight on the news! It was at the Toronto boat Show. Not sure if it was the inboard or not, but it sure looked mean!!

Back