Just ordered boat...couple things unclear...please help ASAP

Thanks RodEarl. I think we are going to change to the Striker 4 fish graph so we get the depth finder. But, I am now wondering what the analog gauges are...I haven't looked at them. Are they gas, temp, oil pressure?

I “think” it hould be Volt, trim and fuel if the triple style with Simrad in middle. If regular gauges, I believe it’s rpm and fuel and trim.

Last edited:
Here’s two different types of gauge layouts I found on that model. The bottom one had a striker 4 on bottom right of helm.

2F5A0FF7-009B-42BE-B0EC-2244A0BDF603.jpeg

I have a dealer I really trust, and he will tell steer buyers away from poor choices and encourage good choices based on his experience. He has no problem at all with the Blackout package. He discourages people buying the electric Bimini as he sees them break too often (electric drive with plastic gears). He also is not a fan of the Sharkhide toon protectant (I know a bunch of you on this forum love it, but it's proven to be more trouble than it's worth from his perspective). Just opinions though based on experience. The boat has a 10 yr warranty. Try it out!

Same thing my dealer basically told me when I ordered....

My dealer said the same thing.

Back