Kicker kicker 100

Sunset cruzen

Reaction score
Hi all
Brand new member to your site . We bought our first Bennington last year and we and everyone in our camp family love it. We go on many sunset cruises. We have a kmc 100 head unit on the boat with the stock four 6.5 kickers . I would like to add two 8 in in the rear of the boat . Does anyone know if I can run these with the zone two from the head unit directly? Or do I need an amplifier to make it work ? I am not having much luck finding a lot of info other than the owners manual anywhere. If anyone can help thank you so much !

welcome SC! I have six speakers with the same head unit so you should be good to go. If you look hard enough, you might even find speaker wire already installed. You might also consider installing a powered subwoofer while you're at it to really up the sound quality. A number of us have installed a Rockford Fosgate powered sub (or similar) with great results. Use the search engine up top to read all about it.

Thanks michiman
Did you install the other two speakers with the zone two wires directly to the zone two harness ? I know I can add an amplifier and run it off it but don’t know if I can just run them off the zone two harness . I will definitely keep the sub in mind .

Back