Ladder sensor - ever wished for one of these?

For $110.00 I'll forget the ladder once in a while.  :)

I have a ladder sensor..........the last person to go up the ladder or ........My wife!

Or the boater next to you yelling and pointing to the back of your boat. 

Personally, I just have my routines for various things boat related. Everybody seated? Lines in or anchor up? Ladder up? Properly trimmed? Okay, ready to start. It may sound silly, but I've discovered that going through my routine(s) has uncovered one of these forgotten hazards at one time or the other, thereby saving me some embarrassment or worse.  

Agreed Michiman, and the embarrassment is the worst part.  When it happens and it's just me and KP on board we file it under "Our Dirty Little Secret"

I think is a cool Idea. I would be down for one if you could remotely mount the light on your dash. I don't wanna look at that big ulgy white box. And as far as a Alarm that would be a no no. Some times when we float we leave the ladder down and turn the motor on for just a bit to move the boat. I would hate having to bring the ladder up and down every single time. 

I am am looking forward to a new swim ladder. I'm getting the new 4 step ladder with the built in Lock. No more rubber T handle

Back