Lake George

jrochin

Reaction score
We're located in NEPA (Lake Wallenpaupack) but planning a trip up to check out Lake George in NY shortly after Labor Day as long as the weather holds up.  Anyone in the area with suggestions?

Lake George is known as the "Queen of the lakes" and it is beautiful.  The water is a little on the cool side compared to our lake but the scenery and beauty is fantastic.  I would stay either on the very south by the village or in the Bolton Landing area.  Not sure if you are looking for lodging or docking or both. Feel free to PM me and we can even talk on the phone if you want

Our old boat  is on lake George in a rental fleet!!!!!

Is that right Lakeliving.  Who is the rental company, is it Bob from Snug Harbor?

It is at the Contessa Resort. Must be a lot of Bobs out there as it was Capt. Bob who bought mine.

It might be the one of the interior of the random photo album but hard to tell. Should be easy to spot as it has lifting strakes and a 115 and rub rail. I also ordered solid keels so if someone dove in the water that would confirm it is mine.

We were hoping to camp on Long Island, but looks like they close them down after Labor Day weekend.  With our business we can't get away till after Labor Day as we do vacation rentals in the Poconos and that is our busiest season too. :/  

come to Sacandaga instead of Lake George, we will help show you a good time

We're located in NEPA (Lake Wallenpaupack) but planning a trip up to check out Lake George in NY shortly after Labor Day as long as the weather holds up. Anyone in the area with suggestions?
I've always rented a pontoon on the lake. I've even rented from Contessa. The lake is beautiful. 32 miles long you can really travel. We love a place called "Log bay" every body knows about it. if your coming up the lake from town of lake George go hard right once you pass the Sagamore hotel (you can't miss it)towards the shore opposite the hotel. The water is warm, shallow and sandy bottom. We dock and spend the day wading, floating or hiking up to the waterfall. The crazy kids will be gone (back to school).. Sometimes it get 500+ boats in August.. Stop by Visitor center in town. They have a great lake map for Free (yes something in NY is free)

If you were on a blue 2013 22 sslx with a 115 and lifting strokes that was my old boat

If you’re taking your own boat, you’ll need a Lake George permit and you’ll need to wash it at one of there stations before putting it in the lake.

Back