Lake Wallenpaupack PA

been there a couple of times. Bought bennie from lake dealer, but we are about 50 miles south.

I will be on Lake Wallenpaupack, PA at Lighthouse Harbor Marina starting on May 5th (the date the boat gets wet for the first time). Where on the lake are you and what kind of boat to you have?

Hello everyone anyone on here from Lake Wallenpaupack ??
I've just joined this group and am at Lighthouse also. I'm planning for a 5/23 get her wet date. Perhaps I'll see you around the yard.

I've just joined this group and am at Lighthouse also. I'm planning for a 5/23 get her wet date. Perhaps I'll see you around the yard.
I will be back up there for Memorial Day Weekend. What model/year do you have? We are on D slip, where are you?

Eric

I will be back up there for Memorial Day Weekend. What model/year do you have? We are on D slip, where are you?

Eric
I'm on B dock with my first Bennington-20 SLi. Being a year round resident I'm planning to get plenty of quality weekday time on the water this season.

This is our first boat, and I think we're going to be very happy with our Bennington. We're located at Lighthouse Harbor Marina, and if you're still there, we hope we can meet you soon. We have a 2250 RCL with a 150 horsepower.

Kicking tires on this old thread...awaiting delivery of my 23 spdxp from lighthouse, can't wait to spend the summer on wally!

We still run up there every now and then. Nice lake but definitely busy on the weekends. Congrats on the boat!!

Back