Last day......

A swingback tritoon with a 150 or bigger Yamaha. We love our GCW with dual lounges and it is in great shape, but my bride fell in love with the swingback design. We tie up to friends almost every weekend and she is the one who feeds the crowd. (It's her thing. She loves to entertain.) She thinks the swingback will make an ideal buffet station.

A swingback tritoon with a 150 or bigger Yamaha. We love our GCW with dual lounges and it is in great shape, but my bride fell in love with the swingback design. We tie up to friends almost every weekend and she is the one who feeds the crowd. (It's her thing. She loves to entertain.) She thinks the swingback will make an ideal buffet station.
That swing back area is like a big buffet table!

Trees are still green Dave! You have time for more!

yeah, hardly any color changes this year. Green to dead. Had our first frost the other day.:mad:

Finally took my boat out of the water on Nov 3rd. It was a very frigid ride with 39 degrees and 15 mph winds in Green Bay. Although it was a sad day that my first year of pontooning came to an end, I had a great time and am looking forward to mid-April when the ice usually clears from the Marina.

Also, a big thanks to all those on on these forums that offer up advise, tips, tricks, etc.., it is greatly appreciated!

Back