LED Cupholder lights

Captain Gopa

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2012 SSL to go with my recently completed house on Lake Sinclair in central Georgia. I wanted LED cupholder lights but was told they were not available on an S boat. The salesman said there was a battery operated model I could purchase and install. Anyone have experience with these? Where to purchase?

thanks.

Dmctruby has been using them. You may want to PM him for his take on them and where to buy.

I have a post on here regarding cup holders. I love them. They run a very long time on the batteries. The test I ran was more then 100 hours of continuous use on battery. If you translate that to on/off use during the season the battery will last more then several months i am sure. Changing is easy. Quality and fit is top notch on the units I purchased. I ended up buying 6 of them and replacing all the stock ones

I forgot again. Welcome to the forum!

Captain Gopa,

My selling dealer has a contract with a local audio instillation store. I was able to get all 3 of my cupholders hard wired with blue LED lights for $0. I have a 22' SLi. Have them throw it in the deal.

Will

I would urge you to Not get the battery operated cup holders. Imo you can get the real deal wired cup holder rings with leds for $30 a cup and then you dont have to run around and turn each one on and off each time.

I guess it all depends on how much you use ur boat at night. Durring summer we are out 3 or 4 nights a week turrning 6 cup holders on and off each time would get old quick. Check out www.earmarkaudio.com for the plexy led rings

I would urge you to Not get the battery operated cup holders. Imo you can get the real deal wired cup holder rings with leds for $30 a cup and then you dont have to run around and turn each one on and off each time.

I guess it all depends on how much you use ur boat at night. Durring summer we are out 3 or 4 nights a week turrning 6 cup holders on and off each time would get old quick. Check out www.earmarkaudio.com for the plexy led rings

My dealer along with the Bennington rep says they cannot add the cup holder lights to my boat before delivery. It is an "S". They pointed me toward the battery powered model.

I sent you a PM as to where to get them. Everyone has their own opinion, I have the battery powered ones, they are awesome and frankly turning the lite on the cup on/off is really not an issue. In fact it's rather nice to just flick the switch on for the individual holder you need. Often it's just my wife and I or a few friends on so sometimes we just use the light in the portable holders....or we just use the two rear lounge holder lights. Don't knock it till you tried it :) and never say never

My dealer along with the Bennington rep says they cannot add the cup holder lights to my boat before delivery. It is an "S". They pointed me toward the battery powered model.

Back