Welcome to Club Bennington

An official club forum for Bennington boats

Login Register

Led questions

Discussion in 'Technical Stuff' started by the-little-B, Jan 30, 2019.

1. the-little-B

the-little-B Well-Known Member

Been searching for an older post on led side lighting and having no luck finding it. Someone had a source for the light strips that were thought to be the same as the factory uses? and aluminum channel to mount them. Anyone remember such a post?

sonnyhad likes this.
  2. Dave H

Dave H New Member

sonnyhad likes this.
  3. the-little-B

Those look good. I did some more searching online and it sure looks like VersiColor has the rgb controller used by the factory. I have toe kick lighting and speakers and would like to wire up any additional lights through my controller and use the 2 empty lighting switches on my boat. Im sure i could use other brands for lights but dont need a controller included.

4. Bob & Sandi

Bob & Sandi Active Member

Very good catch on the RGB controller. I had been unsuccessfully searching for the controller. I currently don't have any lighting but may do so in the future. I have found that Kicker is coming out with a 20 color RGB speaker. I found a site on E-bay that should be offering them in the future.

I had thought about doing it when ordering but could not justify the cost. Several posts here might change my mind. Doing a DIY looks a lot better, just need to make the right selections for the lights.

Bob

5. the-little-B