LED wiring

Outabounds68

Reaction score

Does anyone know the model # this connector is and where I can get one exactly like it? One is plugged in to my front navigation lights and the other is extra I’m assuming for the option to LED wire the toons. I’ve got the LED lights and I would like to buy a connector just like this one so I can simply plug it into the extra one.

Or, you could just splice the new wire into the existing wiring just before that vacant connector. Even if you get the same connector, you'll still have to splice your LED addition to a connector, so seems like it would be less trouble to use what you have. You'll get the same results. I would also recommend "liquid black tape" to seal your connections.

Appreciate the info. I’m sure someone out there has utilized the connectors and I’ll find them eventually but just want to see if anyone knows Exactly what type/brand they are

The exact name is a Deutsch connector and they are readily available at auto parts stores.

My pleasure. I've never added any myself, but the first time I need to, I'm going to watch a youtube of the procedure. Saw it once on a car show on TV and it didn't look difficult at all, but there are some things you really need to do.

Back