Let See Photos of Boats Still on the Water and Tucked away for Winter

Here's mine.

Attachments

• IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 42
New years day, Dale Hollow Lake,

Here is a video of ours recently

That's what I'm talking about! It even made me feel warm while watching. Looks like you're having fun messing around with the GoPro.

That's what I'm talking about! It even made me feel warm while watching. Looks like you're having fun messing around with the GoPro.

It has been fun toying around with it. The videos and editing will get better as time goes! And the camera is a gopro knock-off but so far I'm happy. I'll keep making some videos and will share them if anyone is interested.

It has been fun toying around with it. The videos and editing will get better as time goes! And the camera is a gopro knock-off but so far I'm happy. I'll keep making some videos and will share them if anyone is interested.
Yes I'm interested! Keep posting those videos Lakeliving. (Hey man you're gonna have to change your name.) Ha!

Holy Crap I right! Where are you located? What year is you 25QIO??
Your 25 Q IO that is. Very similar to mine except I don’t have the sporty arch. So very sorry! Is it totaled??

Here’s mine. Marina was destroyed in a tornado.

Damn. Hopefully no one was injured. Based on that photo it’s the only boat that is still upright. I’m sure insurance totaled it out

Back