Let's Talk NEW ORDER SCHEDULING

I ordered my boat at the Boat show in January and the order date is 2/1/19 technically. I've asked multiple times for a build date and my dealer says they still haven't heard. Any updates on the timing/scheduling of new boats? When I purchased it, they indicated (unofficially) that I should expect it in May sometime. I'm in the process of renting a boat slip and would kind of like to have an idea. Is it normal for a dealer to not be able to get an estimate at least of the build date? Thanks. Steve

This is the busy season .
When I ordered mine ,my dealer didn't get my build date until he had a full truck load ordered .

Yeah, I'd say it's more of a "dealer" issue ... you might have to push them a little harder.

We offically ordered our boat on 2/1/19, started several days before at the Milwaukee boat show. Our boat arrived at the dealer on 3/4. We have a pick-up date on 5/14 as we have a lot going on, ice on the lakes up north, and new trailer should arrive by then. As much as we want the boat ASAP, the weather this time of the year just doesn't warrant. I want to be able to enjoy the ride in a t-shirt and my little boys pants

Snow Sunday and 60's today! Come on Bennington! Lol a little anxious!
It IS worth the wait! Ordered our new 23RSR last November after our 2012
RCW 2275 was totaled in a biblical flood. Build date of Feb 9 and delivered to us March 16. They have upgraded so many things and the boat is beautiful!
Nothing relieves flood blues like a new Benny cruise!!

We went to a pontoon open house at the dealer and our boat had just arrived! We only saw it all wrapped up! By the time they get done putting the aftermarket stuff on it, it could be weeks yet. On the bright side, the weather has been crappier than crappy. So it's not good boating weather anyway!

Waiting on mine, should be here in 3 weeks. Our dealer loaned us a very nice boat till it gets here, hows that for service?
Also combining a couple floor plans together to fit our need..

Back