Letter Designations/Models

Unishot

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2009 2577 RFi.
Is this considered an R series level boat?
Is there a guide somewhere to what all the letters designate after the model number?

Yes you bought an "R". Go to the Bennington Build a Boat website and it will show you all of the different configurations/letter designations available......

RF sounds like might be a fishing model .... 2009 probably only had 2 models .... :)

Think that it is an RFL, not RFI. Nada only lists RFL

Think that it is an RFL, not RFI. Nada only lists RFL

The NADA site I went to actually has an RFi model listed. The boat is definitely an RFi. It's listed that way on the title work, as well as the numbers/letters on the boat. It is a fishing model. It has a dual fishing chairs, live well, rod holders etc. at the Stern, and has two captains chairs at the bow with the rod holders/etc. There is also a second live well underneath the L-shaped dinette.

Was just wondering if the letter designations/series were the same back in 2009 as they are now.

This is a few years old

Attachments

• Bennington Model Cheat Sheet (3).pdf
    22.7 KB · Views: 39
I have a 2007 2575RL... designated as a Super Sport. Anybody know what the Super Sport means?

I had a 2009 2075 GLi, do you have mid ship doors on both port and starboard? For some reason I thought I remembered that 75 was port side only and 77 was both, could be totally wrong. They dropped the "i" badging shortly after

I have port side door only. I'm wondering if "Super Sport" refers to any particular configuration, hull setup, or engine? It's a tritoon I/O Mercruiser 5.0L

Back