Lift Bunks for ESP

Triton

Reaction score
Is there any special consideration for configuring boat lift bunks to support ESP tubes?

A better explanation might get you the answer your looking for !
How do the keels, performance foils, and lifting strakes on the tubes, influence how the bunks on a boat lift need to be configured? Hope this helps clarify my question, is there any special need in supporting the ESP tubes when on a boat lift?

Hey go to Pontoon support spacing in the Technical Support Forum. That might have your answer.
I did check out the drawing provided here, which appears to be for support spacing when on the ground. Am looking for how to configure boat lift bunks on a boat lift for ESP tubes.

I did check out the drawing provided here, which appears to be for support spacing when on the ground. Am looking for how to configure boat lift bunks on a boat lift for ESP tubes.
Gotcha ! Actually I have the SPS package and the Shorestation Toon Rail System so I can't really help you, but sit tight members will chime in soon. Good Luck !

1610072552272.jpeg
The ESP center toon supports are farther apart and flatter than the outside toon supports due to the diameter and shape differences. Hopefully you can see that in the picture.

Last edited:
Back