lift options

Lee T

Reaction score
What everyone using for lift? 09 2275 RL , shallow with firm sand bottom, slow decent.

I had a Newmans then upgraded to a Floe VSD 5500 and love it. Smooth, quiet, and can function in much less water. They are probably a little more money than many out there but I think they are worth the difference. There are multiple top options including side extensions that really help keep your toon clean and a new cantilever top which is really cool (and really spendy).

B0C6F6A2-6240-4DB4-814D-34B1A048DCB6.jpeg 9403CC8B-4989-43FB-A09B-E6DB99E86311.jpeg 9D1429D5-AE1E-4D13-8900-DBDA5B10562B.jpeg NuCraft tritoon lift with very large canopy that comes down a bit on sides. Followed Lakelivings advise last winter on ordering it vs a Shoremaster and something else...?

We have loved it. It’s a beast of a lift - very heavy duty. We added solar, motor and power remote control for controlling it (raising and lowering the boat).

If you’re really shallow Sea Legs might be a good option too. It’s nice to have your lift with you wherever you go. It’s also nice not having to haul a lift in and out every year. Just a suggestion.

Mine is like CWag's but just a little larger. I have another lift to the side with a Waverunner under a lean to roof.
It sure is nice to have the dock 23 steps from our front door.
All of my neighbors have concrete docks with concrete roof decks over their boats. Average cost: $65k for a single boathouse and almost $100k for a double. (I still question building a boathouse that costs more than the boat.)

Last edited:
Mine is like CWag's but just a little larger. I have another lift to the side with a Waverunner under a lean to roof.
It sure is nice to have the dock 23 steps from our front door.
All of my neighbors have concrete docks with concrete roof decks over their boats. Average cost: $65k for a single boathouse and almost $100k for a double. (I still question building a boathouse that costs more than the boat.)

Have you ever shared photos of it? I'd like to see it.

Back