Lighted cup holders

Checked the window sticker and I have the upgrade. Your seat across from the captain's chair looks different . Different arm rest maybe?View attachment 25903

No, it’s called the co-captain lounge upgrade. It was her must-have. It has a pullout cooler/footrest/cup holder. We don’t use the cooler, we keep binoculars, first aid, shoes, etc...in it. In this pic, on the bottom left of that lounge, I want to put a little hatch. There’s space for poles, rods, etc in there. It’s open all the way to the rear armrest.

F315E276-C7BE-46A2-BBAB-03EE10B14764.jpeg

I see where the hatch would work out. That seat could be made to pop up like the changing room on my rear starboard lounge.
And Semperfi to you Devil Dog 79-88

My cup holders on the swing back light up, the one right at the helm, and in front of the helm...the 2 on the port side do not, no wires run to them, no light element. They are the correct cup holders though, that have the spot for the light element to slide in...
I emailed the dealer... I think Benington forgot mine...
Which switch turns on you lighted cup holders ? How was this option listed on your dealer MSRP sheet ? I have 2021 24LSB and none of my cupholders light up but they are the LED style

They turned on with the tow kick lighting and speakers I believe. the should be plugged in. Look under them and see if they have the wiring. They did install some lighted type cupholders in mine that actually didn't light up, it was an error. Are you sure you have the option on the boat? Maybe they installed them by mistake and they don't light up, just a thought,.

Back