Lillypad diving board- where to mount?

Bork

Reaction score
So I saw some chatter on here about the Lilly pad diving board and checked out the website. It looks cool but who has one and where do you mount it? Is it easy to remove as the marketing says?

Thanks,
Bork

I am putting one on the rear swim platform, port side, on my 23’ RCW. My buddy (who manages the Bennington dealership) has one on his pontoon also on the rear swim platform. Kids jump in, swim to the ladder, get onto the platform, jump off again. We on the main part of the boat dont deal with them running past us and getting us wet. Makes perfect sense.

He really doesn’t remove his very often so I cant comment but it does look pretty straight forward. He points out to DEFINATELY put the pin that is used to hold the divingboard out and adjust it for different size individuals on a lanyard that is strapped to the diving board itself. If you drop the pin in the water you are screwed! I already picked up my lanyard!

My question on a previous post was whether or not to powder coat mine to match the pontoon. Just may do that. Stay tuned. If I do I will post photos and let you know about pricing and if lillypad hooks me up with new grip decal for the platform (since it will have to come off to powdercoat).

Thanks. I would love to see the pics. I am getting a cruise and fish so I don’t know if I will have enough room on the back but if it’s easy enough to remove and store when not in use that would work.

Oh and powder coated would look great I think.

If the dealer is willing, I would ask if they could simply set a Lilly Pad on your boat in various install locations to see what seems the best for you.

If the dealer is willing, I would ask if they could simply set a Lilly Pad on your boat in various install locations to see what seems the best for you.

Ahhh, the voice of common sense

Back