Limited Quantities Available?

Yianni

Reaction score
The Bennington Boat Builder was updated since I was on there last. I noticed when looking at the Yamaha engine selection, the 300 and 350 say limited quantities available next to them.

300 HP 4 STROKE Digital Electronic Control 4.2L V6 25 IN - Limited Quantities Available $22,719 F300XCADI
new%20info.png

350 HP 4 STROKE Digital Electronic Control 5.3L V8 25 IN - Limited Quantities Available $28,393 F350XCCDI

Just wondering if anyone's seen this in years past. I know its speculation asking for thoughts on this. Wondering if Yamaha just can't build them fast enough or if they are coming out with a new and improved.

That’s a good question. I wonder if perhaps hurricane damage is driving up demand for boat related accessory, parts and engine repairs/replacements on top of normal supply chain needs...?

I believe you may be right Vikingstaff as someone here in Florida was telling me he was having trouble getting some boat parts and he said the manufacturer blamed it on demand due to hurricane damage

Worth the wait.

Somewhere in Florida, there's a rash of thievery going on with the big Yammys. Just saw news on that.

Hopefully they try and rob the wrong guy and he finishes them off. Zero tolerance.

Last edited:
I had one of those on my last boat.

Hopefully they try and rob the wrong guy and he finishes them off. Zero tolerance.

I couldn't agree more. My house was burglarized in July. Stole a bunch of autographed guitars, MacBooks and my truck. I HATE thieves!

I couldn't agree more. My house was burglarized in July. Stole a bunch of autographed guitars, MacBooks and my truck. I HATE thieves!

Ouch.... did they catch them or find anything??

Same thing here, a small pistol collection that wasn't in the safe and lot's of family heirlooms. If anyone wants to know about IP security cameras, just let me know as I now have 10 set up! Rat B*astards.

Last edited:
Maybe you could install them in our local banks and stores cause the cameras they have SUCK!!!

Ouch.... did they catch them or find anything??

Not yet. They've arrested about 20 individuals for burglary but so far they haven't linked them to my robbery. There's been about 25 homes and businesses hit in the last few months. I got my truck back but that's it. The rest of my stuff is probably long gone. Just want these idiots caught. I now have an alarm and cameras but it's a bit too late.

Been thru the same situation, lost a lot of my wife’s jewelry and peace of mind. Guy ended up getting shot........ it’s a shame it wasn’t a bullet from my gun! A .45 would of taken care of him rather than the .22 he was hit with!

Let's keep this thread on topic, please!

After I posted this thread the Yamaha 350 was removed from the options list on the boat builder.
It's just recently back saying limited quantities available. The 300 hp has a 12 week lead time.
Maybe they are finally starting to catch up with demand.

After I posted this thread the Yamaha 350 was removed from the options list on the boat builder.
It's just recently back saying limited quantities available. The 300 hp has a 12 week lead time.
Maybe they are finally starting to catch up with demand.

The 12 week lead time is down from 20 so they must be making progress on backlog.

Back