Links for MI Boaters

Nerosync

Reaction score
Great links. This will help target DNR ramps as we have that pass on the license plate of the car. Now I just need a trailer!

Andy - What pass are you referring to?

Ah, yes the recreation pass. I do recall that thing now. Sadly I cannot do it until next January now. Oh well.

Ah, yes the recreation pass. I do recall that thing now. Sadly I cannot do it until next January now. Oh well.
You can still add it anytime .

Where do I purchase the Recreation Passport?

Michigan residents: Check "YES" for the Recreation Passport when you renew your license plate at a Secretary of State branch office, self service station, by mail or online when renewing your license plate registration. It's good until your next license plate registration renewal date. By getting your Recreation Passport when you renew your license plate, you'll also receive access to the state-wide discount shopping program,Passport Perks. If you did not check "YES" when renewing your license plate, you can still purchase your Recreation Passport at a state park or recreation area. Your Recreation Passport purchased at a state park or recreation area is good until your next license registration renewal date.

Non-residents: You can purchase your non-resident annual or daily Recreation Passport at a state park or recreation area or online at Michigan e-store. The cost is $30.50 for an annual sticker, $8.40 daily, and it is only available as a window sticker whether purchased at a state park or recreation area or online. Individuals with non-resident registrations are not eligible for Passport Perks program shopping discounts.

Back