Live well

Looneymoose

Reaction score
I have a custom 2011 20 Sli. I have two livewells one on the port bow and one under the L shape seat. I accidentaly turned on the livewell switch and a few minutes later I heard this humming noise. I was looking all over for the source of the sound. My wife seen the light on the livewell switch on and shut it off. Sound stopped then I thought oh crap we got stuff in those spaces that I do not want to get wet. Opened them up and everything was bone dry. (Good thing) So how do I get the livewells to fill up? I have turned them on again this past weekend and the pump motor is running but no water. Is there a step two to get the water moving? Or do I have a warrenty issue? I have never owned a boat with a livewell before.

Last edited by a moderator:
My boat has 2 live wells and each have an on/off valve right by where the water comes out inside the well--that way one can be turned on/off independent of the other well and the pump switch. My valves are black and blend in with the black water pipe so take a peek--hope it's that simple of a fix for you! (BTW, we soaked some stuff too the first time we accidentally hit the live well pump switch.)

My boat has 2 live wells and each have an on/off valve right by where the water comes out inside the well--that way one can be turned on/off independent of the other well and the pump switch. My valves are black and blend in with the black water pipe so take a peek--hope it's that simple of a fix for you! (BTW, we soaked some stuff too the first time we accidentally hit the live well pump switch.)
Chas, Thank You, My pipes are white and I remember there is a nozzle where the water should come out of that looks like it would unscrew. I do not recall seeing anything else.

Dealer showed us nothing.

Just turn the tip of the white nozzle. You can use them to adjust the flow rate or turn it off.

Steve

Back