Local Bennington Party

WoodenPontoon

Reaction score
Lake View Marine on Webster Lake in MA held an awesome event this past Saturday.  It was their Customer Appreciation combined with the 5th annual Bennington Owners Club Day.

I hauled my boat up for the day.  The marina provided me access to their ramp and a slip!  I really appreciate all of the support from them.

The day was a great deal of fun,  Here are some of the pictures that I took.

Looking forward to next year's event!

Looks like fun!

Looks like a perfect summer day! Larry Gerry and Denise............you all look great!!!!!!

That lake is about 20 minutes from my father in law's house in Rhode Island and I remember going there back in the 80's. It also has a really long indian name. Can't remember what it is.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great Wooden Pontoon and your double bimini looks great as well.  Gotta ask, did one of the grandkids decide to paint your table?

Lookin' good Dan!

Link, I think that's the glare coming off the sky. I thought the same thing at first...........

Looks wonderful!  Very nice to have the support of that marina.

You're right Daril after I looked again I agree.  Besides I am sure no kid would ever do anything like that :rolleyes:

Daril -  You're correct about Webster Lake having another name.  It was originally known as Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg, which has been (humously)  translated to "You fish on your side, I'll fish on my side, and nobody fish in the middle",

Link - Thanks for the compliments on the double biminis.  That extra shade was greatly appreciated. 

So far, I am the only person to apply paint to my boat.  I'll have to recruit the grandkids when they get older.

Back