Long Weekend

spinzone

Reaction score
I hope everyone had a great weekend an made it home safely. Don't let getting back to reality sting too badly!

Oh it stings... Not sure it's reality though, could be the 2nd degree burns that 95 degree partly sunny skies and a cool 20mpg wind gives you that it's not that bad out here..... Pass the lidocaine........

Todd

Hey Spin,

I think we saw you in Harmon creek on Saturday. We were anchored just past the entrance to Jacks Branch.

I hope everyone had a great weekend an made it home safely. Don't let getting back to reality sting too badly!
Left the house at 5 am on Monday morning. On the water by 10:30. Floated in the mouth of White Oak creek and had a beautiful day. Used the box anchor for the first time. It works! Best anchor I have ever used. Took the rig out to take to Lookout Marina to fix some items and found out the 2 wheel drive pickup truck is almost not enough truck to pull the ramp. Good thing there was no line to pull boats at 8:00 pm.

Glad to hear everyone had a good time and got home safely! Fyr, you very well may have. You should have come over to say "hi". I'd have tossed you one of our famous rum runners.

Remediation, what color is your Benny?

Spin, you were headed toward the main lake when I saw ya. There was no way I could have caught you, had 4 WP between us and they were busting the "No Wake" cheaters...

Fireworks by water Saturday night. Dinner via water Sunday afternoon and a beautiful morning cruise and swim with the Smoky Mountains in the background.

Great weekend. Even got a couple of small projects done around the crib between cruises.

Glad to hear everyone had a good time and got home safely! Fyr, you very well may have. You should have come over to say "hi". I'd have tossed you one of our famous rum runners.

Remediation, what color is your Benny?
It is a deep scarlet. We got the boat three weeks ago, I don't know the official Bennington color. Our kids had 5 couples on it Sat and Sun. We got to use it Monday.

Had a blast this Memorial Day weekend on Lake Anna, Virginia. It was super crowded but we anchored in a quiet cove and ate, slept,swam, and relaxed. Went to the "Islands" area and played a little volleyball in the shallow water. A great weekend!!!!!!!!

IMG_9588.JPG

IMG_9592.JPG

IMG_9599.JPG

IMG_9609.JPG

IMG_9593.JPG

IMG_9612.JPG

Back