Looking at a new 25ft. Bennington

Im in Canyon Lake right up the road from you ,we have A 2018 23 RSB with a 350 verado and easily get 50 + still playing with Props hoping to get close to 55 , I also dealt with Sun Country They where also in the triple digits ended up going out of state to Miller Marine and saved over 30K it was well worth the wait to have it built and driving to pick it up , it will be the last Pontoon we ever buy can't beat the 10 year warranty
Hi, read through your posts on props, great info. Have you found that "perfect" prop yet? My new Benny (26LX 350 Merc) arrives early June and need to make a final decision on the prop. After running all the "Prop selectors" and doing a lot of reading, it seems the Enertia is the right choice, though I still like the idea of saving a bunch of fuel if the Eco is viable alternative, and I think the 350 would provide the torque needed. I don't mind giving up some top end as we do a lot of WakeBoarding / Tubing - so hole shot is primary - and often have 8 people on board. We also do a fair amount of long distance cruising. Mercury selector says Rev 4 14.625x15P, but real life reviews say NO. If I drop the weight of people, it then suggests the Eco 16x17p or Enertia 14.2x18p. Any feedback is appreciated!!!

On my R25 with a 350 Verado I'm running the Enertia 14.5 x 17P, in the second hole from the top. I've seen 52 on the GPS, and I'm delighted with the performance and hole-shot so far. I could maybe get 1 or 2 more MPH, but it handles very well now, so I'm not willing to mess with it. I regularly have 8-10 on the boat, and I've done 47 with 8 people on the boat to chase a storm home.

On my R25 with a 350 Verado I'm running the Enertia 14.5 x 17P, in the second hole from the top. I've seen 52 on the GPS, and I'm delighted with the performance and hole-shot so far. I could maybe get 1 or 2 more MPH, but it handles very well now, so I'm not willing to mess with it. I regularly have 8-10 on the boat, and I've done 47 with 8 people on the boat to chase a storm home.
Appreciate the expanded answer! My Benny will be effectively the same - I appreciate the the details, my use will be similar (lots of people and wanting a good hole shot over speed for towing). I was tending towards the 15.5x17 or 18, but your specs sound fantastic - why mess with that! Thank you.

Hi, read through your posts on props, great info. Have you found that "perfect" prop yet? My new Benny (26LX 350 Merc) arrives early June and need to make a final decision on the prop. After running all the "Prop selectors" and doing a lot of reading, it seems the Enertia is the right choice, though I still like the idea of saving a bunch of fuel if the Eco is viable alternative, and I think the 350 would provide the torque needed. I don't mind giving up some top end as we do a lot of WakeBoarding / Tubing - so hole shot is primary - and often have 8 people on board. We also do a fair amount of long distance cruising. Mercury selector says Rev 4 14.625x15P, but real life reviews say NO. If I drop the weight of people, it then suggests the Eco 16x17p or Enertia 14.2x18p. Any feedback is appreciated!!!
I can't imagine the Rev4 working - a lot of bass boat guys run it along with skiffs and bay boats. Seems to be better suited for light planing hulls, not our heavier pontoons. A Mirage Plus is also thrown out there as a prop that works well.

Back