Looking for a hydro hoist for my tri toon 24 ft Bennington

Paul Scrudato

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a boat lift for my boat . I got a verbal quote at the marina of 8,100 plus tax. does anyone know what is a good price for one? please advice . Regards

It depends on the size (How many pounds it can lift.) of the hoist and if delivery and installation is included. Do you have that information? You want to make sure that the hoist is large enough to not only lift your boat but the gear that is on and also a few people. Often you will find yourself on the boat when it is on the hoist.

As Steve said, appropriate hoist size and lifting capacity dictates price as well as installation. Also, hydrolic, chain drive electric or manual? Battery or plug in? Covered with canopy or not, and several different options cost more or less. I spent about 10K each on my last 2 lifts. Hydrolic, battery with solar recharging, covered. A lot of options, just like boats!

As Steve said, appropriate hoist size and lifting capacity dictates price as well as installation. Also, hydrolic, chain drive electric or manual? Battery or plug in? Covered with canopy or not, and several different options cost more or less. I spent about 10K each on my last 2 lifts. Hydrolic, battery with solar recharging, covered. A lot of options, just like boats!

Ditto above two comments. Our lift is princely like Tom described as his last two, as we went all in as well (lift, can apply, hydronic, battery, solar recharging, and covered). As a result, we are similar to his right down to the price 10k range. Pricey, but super nice.

Unfortunately, just like our pontoons, the options and details dictate price...and the more you layer on, the more quickly it climbs.

That's not a bad quote for a new HH for a tritoon. We paid about a grand less for a new HH "shallow water" model last spring. Prices are going to vary depending on the installer and geography. We are very happy with ours.

We have a 6500 pound Hydro-hoist. Price including delivery and installation was close to $7K. That was a few years ago.

Back