Looking for pictures of best place to mount 2nd batt plus Blue Sea batt relay

WDC

Reaction score
1st time/new Bennington owner. What a well made, practical boat. 2018 23 SSBXP with Yammy 150. Clearly need a 2nd battery with relay switch with teenagers. Just trying to see some ideas as to set-up and also where a 2 bank charger may fit into the install as well.

I could not see/find the search function in this forum

thx
WDC

Our boat came with 2 batteries.the second is in the pop up change room. I did reposition it to give more room there. The photo is after reposition it and cover offAA4C99DB-E564-4D71-87C3-8CAD6F8547A2.jpeg 7B70CDBE-1E32-4D8C-BF6A-5C2543DC3E31.jpeg . I also have 3 other batteries for the 36 volt trolling motor mounted under the starboard bow seat.

1st time/new Bennington owner. What a well made, practical boat. 2018 23 SSBXP with Yammy 150. Clearly need a 2nd battery with relay switch with teenagers. Just trying to see some ideas as to set-up and also where a 2 bank charger may fit into the install as well.

I could not see/find the search function in this forum

thx
WDC

My two batteries and perko switch are side by side in the aft/port (rear/passenger) side of the boat in the swingback area. We go to our cottage next week, so I can take a picture of it at that time if you like since it looks like you have a Swingback layout too. It’s seems to be a great spot for it.

For searches, look in the top right corner of the webpage. Search text boat with a green button to the right of it. There are a variety of posts about single v dual v jump pack, as well as install oriented posts too. Good luck!!!

For searches, look in the top right corner of the webpage. Search text boat with a green button to the right of it. There are a variety of posts about single v dual v jump pack, as well as install oriented posts too. Good luck!!!

And if you’re on an iPad, use the menu button on the top left, and there you’ll find the search button.

6961B725-85FF-4D09-AD49-C65A26F54B77.png

My two batteries and perko switch are side by side in the aft/port (rear/passenger) side of the boat in the swingback area. We go to our cottage next week, so I can take a picture of it at that time if you like since it looks like you have a Swingback layout too. It’s seems to be a great spot for it.

Thanks a ton. A couple of pictures when you are at your cottage would be great. Appreciate it much

Our boat came with 2 batteries.the second is in the pop up change room. I did reposition it to give more room there. The photo is after reposition it and cover offView attachment 25670 View attachment 25671 . I also have 3 other batteries for the 36 volt trolling motor mounted under the starboard bow seat.
Richard, I am looking to do something similar for the trolling motor I just installed. What is the white plastic 90 degree piece you have holding your batteries in place? Do you have a battery strap on each battery as well? Thanks.

Back