Lowering front Bimini

Folsom Dan

Reaction score
96F3092C-C586-4CA1-BF94-C54191095700.jpeg 80760926-D920-440D-B60E-A4848FF7BEFF.jpeg I need to lower my front Bimini to get my boat in my garage. Before I go at this thing and risk breaking something - does anyone know how to release the Bimini clips on the front Bimini?

Can't help you with that but there are quite a few people on this forum that can if you can wait awhile for their reply. Welcome and post some pictures of your boat and tell us a bit about it and yourself.

The button on the outside of the rail will release the ball. The plastic unit is not designed to be removed easily. Usually releasing the front will let it fold up to store. To lower flat against the seats just pop out the rear legs and fold up, usually a second set of hands is helpful. Hopefully this helps??!!

10F7B273-2ED4-438A-BACB-2B2CDA979A8B.jpeg Well - it was actually quite easy. The pin spins (tab on inboard side) to reveal a recess in the pin that allows the ball to slide out with little effort.
Thanks!

View attachment 22455 Well - it was actually quite easy. The pin spins (tab on inboard side) to reveal a recess in the pin that allows the ball to slide out with little effort.
Thanks!
Wish I had a system like that on our Bimini ......Much easier.

Back