Luggable LOO

TOON'D OUT

Reaction score
I finally decided on a porta potty for our TOON. I absolutely did not want to spend much $$. Here is what I came up with and please laugh as you go..... I mean as you read.

The Luggable LOO :D which is simply a 5 gal bucket and the Luggable LOO lid.

We bought 5 gallon bucket $2.00. Add a 5 gallon kitchen trash bag liner, a cup or two of kitty liter or speedy dry into the trash bag and your ready for a day out on the water. :D

At the end of the day, dispose of the trash bag w/kitty litter and thats it.

It actually has some very good reviews on the Bass pro website.

Pros- very inexpensive

about as simple as it gets

As little as we may ever use it, it will serve the purpose.

Seat height is satisfactory.

No messy clean up or fluids to deal with.

Place extra 5 gallon trash bags in the bottom of the bucket for replacements.

Cons- might not appeal to all those who desire more upscale plumbing and wish to impress friends. :D

Total cost - $22.00

$20.00 for the lid (probably cost 1.00 to make)

$2.00 a cardinal red 5 gal bucket which matches our TOON.

DSCN0479.jpg

Luggable LOO, closed.

DSCN0480.jpg

When I worked on a fishing boat we had one of these as a back up was fun in the waves just put up your legs and go lol

This is PERFECT TOON'D!! Thanks for finding it for us.
biggrin.gif

Google Luggable Loo and hit shopping....you can get the whole set for under 20 bucks. We have a Cabela's near us. Bucket and lid. 17.99.

Where did you get the lid? :eek: ..I think it looks very functional and yet serves the purpose
Bass Pro has it on their website. As mentioned in my post. :)

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is PERFECT TOON'D!! Thanks for finding it for us.
biggrin.gif

Google Luggable Loo and hit shopping....you can get the whole set for under 20 bucks. We have a Cabela's near us. Bucket and lid. 17.99.
Hey Joyful,

Your welcome! Have you guys had your TOON out yet? Anxious to see pics of that beauty! :D

Hey Joyful,

Your welcome! Have you guys had your TOON out yet? Anxious to see pics of that beauty! :D
We had a "land barge" party in the driveway last Saturday...which was lots of fun...but not in the water yet. Other than a rogue 75 degree day with major thunderstorms....our weather has been terrible for boating.
dry.gif

This weekend looks rainy too, but we are hoping to launch on Sunday. Keep your fingers and toes crossed!! Will certainly post pics when we finally get her in the water!!
cool.gif

Back