Marina Gas

kaydano

Reaction score
Street gas is $1.86 here now.

Marina gas has a $1 convenience adder...

Can't wait to pay sub-$3 gas at the fuel dock!!

That is one nice thing that those of us who trailer all the time can choose our gas stations, but all depends what your local waterways topography is like. In Portland, We have rivers and reservoirs so trailers are the norm for these type boats. Besides, keeps algae off toons. I ordered a Versa-Tube 14'x42'x12' tall metal kit RV shelter so now Benny sits nice and dry under cover! I hate mildew!!!

Wow, $1.86 that's great. Thought gas in Florida was cheap at $2.27 as my friends in NY are paying quite a bit more

Paid 1.78 in Greenwood, SC yesterday. Can’t wait to get back on the lake, shouldn’t be to much longer.

Kind of hard to think of gas prices when our Benny is still under that white, tight, shrink wrap on the trailer across the street from our house.

Kind of hard to think of gas prices when the last bits ice on the lake are still visible.

$1.76 here now.

$1.65 now. How low can it go???

Most are at 2.05 with Bjs being the first to break $2 at 1.95 in the Cocoa Beach area

Remember the 1973 gas shortage with long lines? Back then we were thinking "If only there was a way to convert toilet paper into gasoline.... lol :p How times have changed..... Just McGyver a pressure washer nozzle onto the porcelain throne.....problem solved! (What possibly could go wrong???) ouch! o_O

Back