Maui Mat Hauling

VitiminJ do you have a picture of your black powder coat ski bar? Where did you have that done? And is it easy to take off yourself? Thanks
Not a good picture. I had it painted and then my dealer put it on when I took it back for the 20 hour service. So they drilled the holes and what not. If your bar is already installed it may be easy to take off.

I had a local powder coating company in Cleveland paint it. I sent them a picture of the bar and they quoted me $200-$250. When I picked it up the charge me $100... plus tax. lol I wish I could easily take the ladder off. I'd have them paint that too. We bought our boat off the showroom floor. Or I would have when with the full black out package.

Not a good picture. I had it painted and then my dealer put it on when I took it back for the 20 hour service. So they drilled the holes and what not. If your bar is already installed it may be easy to take off.

I had a local powder coating company in Cleveland paint it. I sent them a picture of the bar and they quoted me $200-$250. When I picked it up the charge me $100... plus tax. lol I wish I could easily take the ladder off. I'd have them paint that too. We bought our boat off the showroom floor. Or I would have when with the full black out package.
Looks awesome! I’m definitely going to try to do that before they put mine on when it arrives. I have the Smokey granite with golden emerald accent panels with blackout package including the new blackout ladder. If you have any pics of a different angle I’d love to see them

I had a mat and got so tired of the room it took up, finally yelled at the neighbor across the cove "you want this? Ill leave it I the driveway"

Looks awesome! I’m definitely going to try to do that before they put mine on when it arrives. I have the Smokey granite with golden emerald accent panels with blackout package including the new blackout ladder. If you have any pics of a different angle I’d love to see them
You got the black out package. It will look so good. I’ll check my camera roll again but it looks awesome. Also I got matte black. Not gloss. I’m okay with you doing the same because we’re not on the same lake. Lol. Haven’t seen another black one yet.

We have a 18' mat and we have a lake place so we just carry it down and put it n the boat, I had a 22 sxsrx that had a tow bar, i got a big Velcro strap from amazon and strapped it to the tow bar and it worked great and out of the way!

Back