Meet Members

ILLINOIS AVE

Reaction score
So do any members actually boat together? Is there ever a region meet and greet? Seems like a lot of cool people on the forum. Anybody?

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting idea! You're all invited to come on up to Houghton Lake, MI for a rally this summer! We can help christen Vikingstaff's new cottage on the lake. :)

There are some of us that get together on Lake Norman.

We have several members here in the Lake Norman area. We know Carl, (CWAG) and Glenn (Nautical) We have had Dan and his wife Denise (Woodenpontoon) Chris (CLRD)  and Marlon and his wife Joy (MH663) here at our house in the past couple years. We haven't had the pleasure of meeting Spinzone and his family or Azzray yet........We're sure there are a lot more members here.......

I was wondering the same thing.  How about it, any Bennie owners out there on Lake Greenwood, South Carolina?  

We have had a mini-meet here on Table Rock but it has been a couple of years since we met.

Jack

We have several members here in the Lake Norman area. We know Carl, (CWAG) and Glenn (Nautical) We have had Dan and his wife Denise (Woodenpontoon) Chris (CLRD)  and Marlon and his wife Joy (MH663) here at our house in the past couple years. We haven't had the pleasure of meeting Spinzone and his family or Azzray yet........We're sure there are a lot more members here.......

What happend to spinzone? 

Mike31406  I'm on Hartwell if you ever travel over.  No trailer at least at this point so my boat is at Portman marina.  My business partner has a home on greenwood so I may make it there at some point.   Shoot me a message sometime and we'll meet up.  Josh 

Interesting idea! You're all invited to come on up to Houghton Lake, MI for a rally this summer! We can help christen Vikingstaff's new cottage on the lake. :)

Sounds like fun. You're not going to get me in trouble now are you? lol  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I could probably trailer over to meet Link but I'm not sure I can carry enough bail money with me! :)  

Any one in Wisconsin ? Illinois?

I have brother with an awesome Bennington 23GCW Sport Arch Blackout with Merc 300pro in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin where we grew up.

I've met up with him and his family a few times. Daril lives on the wrong end of the lake. 35,000 acres

Haha he's right! Actually if you check out the map we live right in the middle of the lake.

Carl and Suzie is not far. I don't think we've been to that area where Carl and Spinzone beaches their boats and let their grands/kids play and swim. I never did like beaching our Benny.......

Private Lake here so no need to trailer your Benny 

The Policy here at our Lake House ...

"The Door Is Always Open and All Are Welcomed"

giphy.gif

Always Plenty To Eat 

burger-cheese-melting.gif

I'm firing up the gps as we speak....I'll be there in a jiffy.  

Private Lake here so no need to trailer your Benny 

The Policy here at our Lake House ...

"The Door Is Always Open and All Are Welcomed"

giphy.gif

Always Plenty To Eat 

burger-cheese-melting.gif

That's Cool !

Back