Merry Christmas!

Bill N

Reaction score
2020 has been an interesting one with many distractions.
Let's put those distractions aside and remember to celebrate the birth of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. May His presence bring you, your family, friends and neighbors peace.
God bless you all, my Club Bennington friends!
Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Let's put those distractions aside and remember to celebrate the birth of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. May His presence bring you, your family, friends and neighbors peace.
God bless you all, my Cub Bennington friends!
Merry Christmas!
Amen Brother!

God bless you all, my Cub Bennington friends!
Merry Christmas!
Amen Again!!

God bless you all, my Club Bennington friends!
Merry Christmas!
Amen!! There is so much that people want to forget about 2020, but there is so much to remember. How great this country is in coming together, getting stronger, and developing a vaccine in record time. personally my community coming together and rebuilding after historic floods. How everyone stuck together everywhere delivering hope, promise, and a positive future outlook for 2021, 2022 and forward. Politics and all that BS aside, we live in a great land, full of great people (especially boating people!!). Christmas could not have come at a better time, and I wish the best to all of you!!
Have a great Christmas!

Merry Christmas every one!!! Despite this deadly virus 2020 was a good year for us! We have our health and each other. The only thing that really changed was our gym closed for almost 7 months. No racquetball/swimming ---10 lbs! I'll lose it eventually. We had a good normal boating season here in Carolina and we are looking forward to an even better 2021!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Back