Mice

Sure do. 7 dead inside boat.

Did you also moth balls and /or dryer sheets ? If you did with 7 mice on board they didnt work .:D
Yep. Both. Lots of both.

Has anyone tried one of the electronic mice devices. If you have a source of power near the boat try one with an extension cord. We us them in our lake house and my workshop and they work great. We have been fortunate not to have problems in our boat barn.

I use these little bags that have some weird aroma to them, bought them at the local ACE hardware, they supposedly hate the smell, I’ve never had mice anywhere near these bags and smell didn’t bother me and went away after the cover was off for awhile. I’ll look for a brand. Been using them in both pole barns for the last 5 years or so with good results.

Has anyone tried one of the electronic mice devices. If you have a source of power near the boat try one with an extension cord. We us them in our lake house and my workshop and they work great. We have been fortunate not to have problems in our boat barn.
I am right now. I took all the smelly stuff out, including dryer sheets, mothballs and peppermint oil. I left all the snap traps and bought two electronic devices, but I haven't been back down to the boat since then, so no results yet. I'll be down that way in a couple weeks and hope to stop and check. I'll update you when I do.

I hope they work. Those mice are really pissin me... The dead count is now at 14 mice. I found a bunch more when I put in the electronic devices.

I use these little bags that have some weird aroma to them, bought them at the local ACE hardware, they supposedly hate the smell, I’ve never had mice anywhere near these bags and smell didn’t bother me and went away after the cover was off for awhile. I’ll look for a brand. Been using them in both pole barns for the last 5 years or so with good results.
If you figure out what those are called at some point, please let me know.

Back