Michigan cold snap.......

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Saw on the news that our Michigan brothers are in for a super cold snap this weekend. (Hope those Benny’s are put away.) Temperatures 25 degrees below normal for this time of year. Probably have to put on a windbreaker on eh?!? Ha!

Funny you should post this today. I winterized my Bennie this afternoon. Bring it on!

Mine has been in hibernation ,exactly 1 month today .Also calling for 6-10 inches of snow in my area today ,yet 48 degrees for opening day of Deer Season next week

Ours has been sleeping for over a month now. Not supposed to get any snow in my neck of the woods fortunately.

Our warning has changed to 2-7 now

Last year I was able to paint my house well into December and even one day in January. As such, I told my wife I would finish the rest of it this fall as I didn't want to waste a boating weekend during the summer. If things don't turnaround quickly, this little project just might get extended another year.

Unlike

82 here today :cool:

My wife hates the cold and reminds me daily. You're lucky having a team who can enjoy all of the seasons!

lol Not our family. We are winter lovers! :cool:

Downhill and cross country skiing. Ice skating. Snowmobiling. We are all in for big winters. Isn’t that a perk of living up north? :D

Used to be the same way when my wife's family lived in New England. Skiing in Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Colorado, Utah and even in Canada. Snowmobiling and ice skating on their lake. But to be honest gentlemen.......It wouldn't bother me a bit if I never saw snow again. I've had enough.

Temp is 12 here in TC and about 2 inches snow on the ground. They were predicting more though and it seems to be quitting.

16 on my way into the office this morning... Seems a snow burst before Thanksgiving is the new norm.

Here we got 2-3 inches of snow .Temp is 14 right now
Temp is 12 here in TC and about 2 inches snow on the ground. They were predicting more though and it seems to be quitting.
16 on my way into the office this morning... Seems a snow burst before Thanksgiving is the new norm.

Damn........too early for that crap! Snow 12, 14, 16 degrees? Not ready for that yet. Had to wear a windbreaker when I went to the gym at 6am. Ha! But It made it up to the mid 60’s. Still shorts weather.

Got our cottage exterior Christmas lights ready today. I’ll keep the lights off until after Thanksgiving, but wanted to have it all wired up. Nothing too elaborate since its just the cottage, but I love Christmas decorations and lights. Here’s the sneak peak:

31757_F37-_B905-49_A3-93_E5-3_D185286_B12_D.jpg

8_DB53_A99-16_C4-4_A4_F-_BA3_C-045_FEDB3_E89_B.jpg

BA5_DA8_B1-730_C-4_A1_D-_ADC9-_DA48_BACD4635.jpg

Totally jealous! Probably won't get back to the cottage until TUT. With you having kids still in the house, I marvel that you can get away at all.

Back