Michigan Events in 2017???

Vikingstaff

Reaction score
Dear Bennington,

It would appear that there has been very little activity in this forum heading.  The last item posted is from 2014.  Any chance you have anything planned for Michigan in 2017?

Just curious,

A soon to be Bennington owner

:p

Nothing really. The last cool event was the open house at the factory in 2013. Anything moving forward will be dealer-initiated.

Few dealers are large enough to carry out on-water demos, food & bev, etc.

If it helps, you are welcome to come to Frankfort mid-winter and we can sit on my Benny in its pole barn and drink some beers.....

Typically boat shows in upstate NY start in January although they are obviously indoor so I would imagine it may be similar in MI.  Even when not buying I love to go and see what's new

Here is the "Bennington" boat show link .

http://www.benningtonmarine.com/boat-shows/

Michigan 

1/12/2017

1/15/2017

MI

UTIMATE FISHING SHOW

Lakeside Motor Sports

1/12/2017

1/15/2017

MI

UTIMATE FISHING SHOW

Wilson Marine

2/11/2017

2/19/2017

MI

DETROIT BOAT SHOW

Wilson Marine

2/15/2017

2/19/2017

MI

GRAND RAPIDS BOAT SHOW

Hall's Sports Center

2/15/2017

2/19/2017

MI

GRAND RAPIDS BOAT SHOW

Lakeside Motor Sports

2/23/2017

2/26/2017

MI

OUTDOORAMA NOVI

Wilson Marine

3/16/2017

3/19/2017

MI

NOVI SPRING BOATING EXPO

Wilson Marine

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing really. The last cool event was the open house at the factory in 2013. Anything moving forward will be dealer-initiated.

Few dealers are large enough to carry out on-water demos, food & bev, etc.

If it helps, you are welcome to come to Frankfort mid-winter and we can sit on my Benny in its pole barn and drink some beers.....

Those owner events/factory tours were expensive....for the owners who upgraded after the event!!! Ask me how I know!

I have done this on a quite a few occasions.  Summer night, cold beers, crankin some toon tunes, yup.  In the winter, I stream videos from the summer down to the big screen in the basement.

I have done this on a quite a few occasions.  Summer night, cold beers, crankin some toon tunes, yup.  In the winter, I stream videos from the summer down to the big screen in the basement.

Matt, we are incorrigible! ;-)

Is that anything like deplorable?  :D

Most indubitably!!!!!

Reading this thread is like being back in Mr. Glassmans 9th grade English class. Having to look up word definitions. :lol: :lol:

Back