Michigan Owners...

Nerosync

Reaction score
Anyone planning on going to Bud Bash or Jobbie Nooner in 2013?

I am know about the Jobbie Nooner from when I lived in Sterling Heights. ( Petoskey now ) Where and when is the Bud Bash ?

That's about 90 miles south of me ,no trailer though .

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds as though most people don't suggest taking a pontoon out on Lake St. Clair which is where Jobbie Nooner is. :(

I've never been out there but from what I've heard, I would take a vessel capable of getting through all the skanks and std's to find the "old guys" to hang with. I'm sure Derrick will run with that comment but the obnoxious drinking crowd isn't my thing. I'm like a 55 yr old guy in a 28 year olds body. I still can't figure out why AARP keepings hanging up on me!

LMAO, Bud Bash is pretty much the same thing. Its fun with a group of your own people. Otherwise I am with you, kind of out of that stage in life.

Don't worry Andy, I WAS that obnoxious drinking crowd, I'm past it too! Actually, I never became obnoxious, smartass, absolutely, even funnier than normal, you bet, king of cut downs, not quite. My buddy that I drank with could always shut me up. He was good. It was always done in fun, sometimes it was only fun for us, but was never meant to be cruel. We were the goodtime guys!!

Don't forget cheeseburger in paradise in caseville. It's hundreds of floating barges in all the Marinas and beaches. Aug 10 thru 18th

Don't worry Andy, I WAS that obnoxious drinking crowd, I'm past it too! Actually, I never became obnoxious, smartass, absolutely, even funnier than normal, you bet, king of cut downs, not quite. My buddy that I drank with could always shut me up. He was good. It was always done in fun, sometimes it was only fun for us, but was never meant to be cruel. We were the goodtime guys!!
He "was" good? did you cut out his tongue after he threw one to many zingers!

I have no recollection of the event in question. My lawyer taught me that!! Haha

Sounds like we have the same lawyer D, lol

Back