Michigan vs Note Dame

mtudb24

Reaction score
Woot Woot. Lets hope this lead into halftime continues throughout the game.

LETS GO BLUE

You got your wish.............Gardner looked pretty good! What was it......5 Touchdown passes?

Had a real dilemma. Being a Buckeye fan could not pull for MI and don't really care for Kelly. So I just sat back and enjoyed a good football game.

Sorry mtudb24

No worries dasalmon. We all have our teams. I don't mind OSU unless they are playing a B1G team. Just joking :)

Hehehehhehe

Michigan State Alum here!

You've been razzing me for a while now!!!! Don't make me drive over there!! :ph34r:

So Notre Dame travels to Purdue Saturday to recover and it could be very ugly :wacko:

Unfortunately, as a Purdue alum, I can't say the "new era" for Purdue football is starting out well ... nowhere to go but up!

purold.jpeg

My wife is an Iowa Alum.

That is all...

Born and bred a Buckeye!!! '82 Grad of tOSU... However, I despise Notre Dame and my kids graduated from UM. So...... I have lost some of the hatred and just harbor an intense dislike of UM. This was an easy one though, I rooted for UM and the B1G. One of the few times per decade I root for them. Great game and there appear to be concerns for tOSU as Gardner is really good and the Bucks defense has not shown me anything yet. I'll actually be in the Big House this Saturday with my daughter to watch them take on that stellar Ohio team from Akron. 50 yard line seats, row 27... should be a good time!!! And yes, I do wear my teflon shoes every time I step onto Ann Arbor soil.

Back