Might be minus one boat within a few days.

Spoiledrotten

Reaction score
I went by the dealership to see about a 2018 blackout edition with a 150 Yammy, that my wife saw from the street while riding by. It's got the rear facing loungers that my wife had to have. After I talked to the rep for a little while, he said he had the name of someone looking for a 20' like mine. He called the guy. Well, this morning, we took my boat out for the prospective buyer to try out. He said as far as he's concerned, it's sold. He has to get a cashiers check to me to seal the deal. I spent the rest of this morning cleaning out the toon. 

What model 2018? Pics? Good luck on the sale!

Welcome to that notorious "club"  :p

P.A.D.S. strikes again! Congrats!

You mean an ADDITION to........Congrats Spoiledrotten!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy is very stoked about buying mine. He contacted his bank today to get the cashiers check sent to him. I could have sealed the deal today with a personal check from him, but just not ready to turn over the boat, titles, and everything that goes with it for a piece of paper, unless it's cash paper. I told him that we don't know each other well enough for me to take that kind of risk. 

It's still the SX series, but, again, the black out, 150 yammy, rear loungers, 24', extra movable seat, under skinning, hydraulic steering, ski tow bar, extended rear deck, stainless docking lights, Bennington logo cleats all around.

Now, hoping it doesn't sell before we get our money for the 20'. If it does sell, we're planning on building one. I am good either way.  

Can't you give them a good faith deposit to hold it till your $$ is in your hands?

Nice! Can't wait to see some pics! 

Congratulations SpoiledRotten

This sounds like a great summer!! Hope the deal works out for you. Probably be less expensive if you get the boat that's in stock! If not we'll have a ton of time to spend your money! :)  

Thanks guys. I'm not the most patient guy God created, but I'm trying. I'm hoping the buyer's bank will overnight the cashiers check to him. 

Thanks guys. I'm not the most patient guy God created, but I'm trying. I'm hoping the buyer's bank will overnight the cashiers check to him. 

I've been doing wire transfers for big stuff these days, seems much safer and simpler.

Okay, you've asked:

24SCWX

YAMAHA PKG

150 HP 4S 20 IN F150LBDL Yamaha

Cupholder Portable (2)

In-Floor Storage (3 Tube)

Bimini Blue Ice LED Lighting

Steering - Sea Star Hydraulic with Tilt

Kicker Speaker Upgrade (6)

Stereo - Kicker Sub and Amp Upgrade

Striker 4 Fish Graph

Panel - Midnight Black

Interior Accent - Tuscan Dune

Canvas - Midnight Black

Napa Beige

Accent - Havana

Heavy Duty Rub Rail

Woven Vinyl Beige Full Flooring

Graywood

Express Performance Package

Dock Lights in LED Stainless Housing

Ski Tow Bar (Ext. Aft Deck w/Rub Rail)

Stern Lounge Upgrade

Bow Gate Seat

Blackout

Black Rub Rail Insert (Blackout Package)

4 Step Stainless Steel Ladder 

Tilt Wheel

Privacy Room

2 Batteries

SST Prop

Battery Switch

Spare Tire

Tie Downs

Nice new ride you've got there Randy! Congratulations! Perhaps I should send my wife on an errand past our dealer. Guess I should have them move my next boat out on the street first. LOL 

Okay, you've asked:

24SCWXDL

YAMAHA PKG

150 HP 4S 20 IN F150LBDL Yamaha

Cupholder Portable (2)

In-Floor Storage (3 Tube)

Bimini Blue Ice LED Lighting

Steering - Sea Star Hydraulic with Tilt

Kicker Speaker Upgrade (6)

Stereo - Kicker Sub and Amp Upgrade

Striker 4 Fish Graph

Panel - Midnight Black

Interior Accent - Tuscan Dune

Canvas - Midnight Black

Napa Beige

Accent - Havana

Heavy Duty Rub Rail

Woven Vinyl Beige Full Flooring

Graywood

Express Performance Package

Dock Lights in LED Stainless Housing

Ski Tow Bar (Ext. Aft Deck w/Rub Rail)

Stern Lounge Upgrade

Bow Gate Seat

Blackout

Black Rub Rail Insert (Blackout Package)

4 Step Stainless Steel Ladder 

Tilt Wheel

Privacy Room

2 Batteries

SST Prop

Battery Switch

Spare Tire

Tie Downs

Have you ridden on an SPS boat? I would highly advise it before you pull the trigger. It is night and day difference. You are in a unique spot to get exactly what you want on your next boat so if you have to wait a couple months to order one no big deal. Plus the sps hull will maximize the 150's potential. Just my $.02.

That is something I was wondering about, Andy. What's the difference in the EPP and the SPS?

Is the Express performance package the same as the ESP?

I'm reading this topic, and if the EPP and the ESP are the same thing, it seems that the Express Performance is what helps the boat bank in turns, which is something that I like the thought of. I'm not a fan of the flat turning while going WOT.

The ESP has the larger 32" tube in the middle with strakes on it and on the inside of the outer 25 inch tubes. This set up will allow the boat to bank in the turns........

The SPS has 3 25 inch tubes. The center tubes have strakes on it and the outer tubes have strakes only on the inside. This set up allows the boat to also bank in the turns but not like the ESP........

The Express tube package has 3 25 inch tubes with strakes on all tubes. This set up will make the boat turn flatter because the outer tubes also have strakes on the outside........

I guess you can go to Benningtons Build a boat to see what the price differences are......

Back