Might be minus one boat within a few days.

Sharp boat! Time to put some hours on it!

Beautiful boat brotha! 

I've only had 1 pontoon boat and it has the Express package and love it! Sure I'd love to whip around on a banked turn after my skiier lets go but It does very well getting back there when it has to......

I was just looking at your boat in the gallery. I'm wondering if yours turns flat just because you have the lifting strakes on the outsides of your outter toons. Mine only has the strakes on each side of the center toon, so it still might bank in the turns for that reason. 

The new boat looks great! Now bring that thing to Norris Lake.

It will definitely be there, one day. We took out last one to Douglas Lake, last year. 

I was just looking at your boat in the gallery. I'm wondering if yours turns flat just because you have the lifting strakes on the outsides of your outter toons. Mine only has the strakes on each side of the center toon, so it still might bank in the turns for that reason. 

Yes that's why mine turns flat. Strakes out the outside. Let us know how yours turns when you have the chance.....

ESP.........ELLIPTICAL SPORT PACKAGE. Banks in turns.

EPP..........EXPRESS PERFORMANCE PACKAGE. Flat turns.

The only thing I said was similar was the ESP and SPS...........No biggie!

And that's what a punctuation error looks like! LOL I was actually trying to say that I agreed with your statement, and that you are correct. 

And that's what a punctuation error looks like! LOL I was actually trying to say that I agreed with your statement, and that you are correct. 

No big deal Michiman! Have a great rest of the summer! Can't believe it's August already.....

No big deal Michiman! Have a great rest of the summer! Can't believe it's August already.....

Winter is knocking on the door up here in Michigan. Many of us up here might have about five more weekends left to boat. :(  

Can you tell that I'm a summer person??

Winter is knocking on the door up here in Michigan. Many of us up here might have about five more weekends left to boat. :(  

Can you tell that I'm a summer person??

5 more weekends? That's it? Wow! 

Nice looking Benny Spoiledrotten! I think you'll have to increase your minimum bid on the cruise next year. Congratulations and enjoy! Very excited to hear your thoughts once you've had her out.

I won't pull ours until October sometime. 

I won't pull ours until October sometime. 

A clear benefit to living on the lake, lakeliving! We've been out on our's a grand total of seven times this season so far. 

Nice looking Benny Spoiledrotten! I think you'll have to increase your minimum bid on the cruise next year. Congratulations and enjoy! Very excited to hear your thoughts once you've had her out.

That's exactly what the couple that won the cruise this year, said on Facebook while ago. They were definitely going to raise their bid! :D

Have you had it out yet this year?

Nope, still in storage. Had a guy come look at it Sunday, but not feeling hopeful. Pretty sure my tongue was bleeding when I bit it when he said Berkshire was at the same level as Bennington. 

Actually,they can auction a group cruise now! The new boat should hold 14 most likely.

Nope, still in storage. Had a guy come look at it Sunday, but not feeling hopeful. Pretty sure my tongue was bleeding when I bit it when he said Berkshire was at the same level as Bennington. 

Next he'll try and pay you with Monopoly money and say it's just as good as legal currency. 

/monthly_2017_07/large.IMG_5001.JPG.b20d3a5aa9a9f51696ed3d5337dee6af.JPG/monthly_2017_07/large.IMG_4997.JPG.2e25caaf8ce2036d7177c5a6265fac37.JPG/monthly_2017_07/large.IMG_4996.JPG.3ba1d6d65a50a17062d5fbff707af568.JPG/monthly_2017_07/large.IMG_4993.JPG.51f012f419034be72bf6b68cca094f72.JPG

Back