Might be minus one boat within a few days.

Another thing that I just found out is that the in toon storage has an automatic/manual bilge pump. I didn't know they would leak water into them, but it nice to know it will be pumped out.

Another thing that I just found out is that the in toon storage has an automatic/manual bilge pump. I didn't know they would leak water into them, but it nice to know it will be pumped out.

Bilge pump is to remove the water that leaks through the slots in the cover. We very rarely ever need to use our pump!

I've never gotten water in this boat, but my last one did somehow. I wondered if it was from doing hard turns and it getting in from spray. If it was just the wife and I cruising it was bone dry, but going tubing and horsing around I would sometimes have a little. 

I never left it on auto, I could see if you were just moored somewhere overnight. We always just lifted the little hatch in the rear when boat was parked on an uphill slant and see if there was any. I've never even turned this one on!

We've washed, splashed, been out in major storms, but so far there hasn't been enough water for the bilge to pump.  

Beautiful boat!  Can you please post another view of the rear loungers?  

Why is it that the longest day of the year is the day you're picking up your new boat from the dealer?

We've washed, splashed, been out in major storms, but so far there hasn't been enough water for the bilge to pump.  

Beautiful boat!  Can you please post another view of the rear loungers?  

I won't see mine for a couple of more hours, but this is what they look like per a pic I found on the internet. 

The only difference I see is that both of mine are like the lounger on the starboard side; with the two piece sitting area.

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?/gallery/image/7617-rearlougersjpg/

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Christmas in July was extended a month!

I won't see mine for a couple of more hours, but this is what they look like per a pic I found on the internet. 

The only difference I see is that both of mine are like the lounger on the starboard side; with the two piece sitting area.

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?/gallery/image/7617-rearlougersjpg/

If I remember correctly I think the two vs one piece had something to do with the privacy / change room option. That was a while ago though. 

They don't have another one to compare with, but as long as I don't know the difference by testing them side by side, it shouldn't be a huge deal to me. This one will be such a huge upgrade, that I'm not sure it would matter.  

If I remember correctly I think the two vs one piece had something to do with the privacy / change room option. That was a while ago though. 

You are correct. The changing room is under the lounger right behind the captain's chair.

Yours has the "Stern Lounge Upgrade" .....  :Like:

I love ours as we can sit either way plus you get extra speakers and cupholders. 

My wife loved that. I posted a pick of her facing front on the stern lounger.

After the 2 hour break in point, I had to see what she would do. It topped out right at 6000 RPM.

large.IMG_5023.PNG.19c4b0bbc0a48250908840cdba190785.PNG

Nice boat Spoiled! Good decision! 

How did it turn?!?

Looks like you're having too much fun with the new boat, Randy. Better be returning her! BTW, as you know, there's been some discussion on this forum regarding how fast a person can go with the bimini top up. You might have just set the record... :)

Yeah, I probably should have let down. Might have gotten another mph, but got the idea to put my wife out on the sand bar, and make a pass. I had made it past the 8 hour break in period, and figured a quick run at wot wouldn't hurt. 

Nice boat Spoiled! Good decision! 

How did it turn?!?

Turns flat. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Dealer told me I should be able to bring outside toon out of the water. 

Turns flat. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Dealer told me I should be able to bring outside toon out of the water. 

Mine also turns flat but I'll whip it around if I have to! Keep accelerating into the turn like a jet ski! 

I've never ridden on an express package boat but not sure how it would bank without all the goodies underneath like the sps has. 

I think you're correct Andy. There is nothing to help it bank to the inside on a turn, just 2 lifting strakes on the express tube.

Back