My crew doesn't like my boat name idea

gigem

Reaction score
Basically what we do is head over to a cove somewhere, anchor up, turn the stereo on, grab a beer and a flotation device of some sort and float around.

So I came up with the name FLOAT PLAN

My crew rolled their eyes...

Other names they proposed are:

LOONEY TOONS
TOON SALOON

As an Aggie, if the boat were the right color, MAROON PONTOON would work. But it's blue...

Any other ideas???

"FLOAT PLAN" - Meh. No. That also happens to be a real thing. It's the boating equivalent of a flight plan where you tell someone OFF the boat who might care about you how long you'll be out and about where you'll be and when they can hear from you again.

"LOONEY TOONS" - probably my favorite of the 4 mentioned.
"TOON SALOON" - might be better suited to a model with a built in bar with heavy drinkers on board but either way . . . MEH.
"MAROON PONTOON" - doesn't do anything for me.

They have "name your pet" and "name your baby" books, they must have a "name your boat" book. There are two Black Pearls at the marina where I hang out so dupes are always possible.

Our first was named Looney Toonz, then second Looney Toonz II. Liked the name, but decided totally different on third. Probably my favorite of your picks.

I’m partial to Looney Toons as well. Ours is “The Blue Light Special”.

Attachments

• 5F116F0C-06B3-4CC2-A122-8E52FDFFC0FA.jpeg
    5F116F0C-06B3-4CC2-A122-8E52FDFFC0FA.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 12
Not totally sure why, but we talked about a name for our boat, never agreed on one and so five years later we still have not named it. My guess is we won't name our second boat, that is on order, either.

Of course the name of our boat is Big Kahuna. But when we got it vinyl wrapped we never put the the name back on. I guess in case the next owner doesn't like the name........

Beeracova, Ship Faced, License to Chill, One Moor Time... I'm an aggie too, class of '84!

Of course the name of our boat is Big Kahuna. But when we got it vinyl wrapped we never put the the name back on. I guess in case the next owner doesn't like the name........

New owner.....

Why Knot?

Never Again II

Basically what we do is head over to a cove somewhere, anchor up, turn the stereo on, grab a beer and a flotation device of some sort and float around.

So I came up with the name FLOAT PLAN

My crew rolled their eyes...

Other names they proposed are:

LOONEY TOONS
TOON SALOON

As an Aggie, if the boat were the right color, MAROON PONTOON would work. But it's blue...

Any other ideas???

Blues Cruise

Back