My Morning Fix

I like coming on here because all your pictures remind me that at some point all that hard stuff on my lake will become water!
Don't worry Derrick, July will be here before you know it ..... :)

Sorry, couldn't resist ......

Don't worry Derrick, July will be here before you know it ..... :)

Sorry, couldn't resist ......
I'm sad to say you could very well be right this year! Yesterday and today are supposed to be 13C so hopefully that takes a little bite out of it. She's going to be some COLD water all summer!

What the hell were we talkin about ????

This all over the place posting is exactly what causes some members to get upset, leave, rejoin and then lurk.

:ph34r:

I just joined this forum 41 days ago and it now dominates most of my daily site visits.  It has also cost me way to much money.  However, I believe it's money well spent.  A great group of people who have provided me with a bunch of great information.

I'm not sure Bennington realized it when they created this forum, but it has to have paid off many times their investment in sales and brand loyalty.  Congrats to them!

Hopefully as boating season comes into full-swing, we're all able to continue our great conversations and banter!

It's nice being part of such a great group of people.

-Jason

I'm not sure Bennington realized it when they created this forum, but it has to have paid off many times their investment in sales and brand loyalty.  Congrats to them!
Oh yes, they definitely do know this  :)

I just joined this forum 41 days ago and it now dominates most of my daily site visits.  It has also cost me way to much money.  However, I believe it's money well spent.  A great group of people who have provided me with a bunch of great information.

Hopefully as boating season comes into full-swing, we're all able to continue our great conversations and banter!

It's nice being part of such a great group of people.

-Jason
I just noticed your signature  ,It says " 1st Boat " do you have plans for # 2 already ?

I just noticed your signature  ,It says " 1st Boat " do you have plans for # 2 already ?
If I participate on this forum much more, I might as well plan on it!

I visit this site often for the helpful info and friendly interactions. It is frustrating the few times it has gone down for a period of time! It is the only place I regularly check. I may be the only person who doesn't even have a Facebook account or interest in having one.

No Facebook here as well. Probably should get one so I can leave you all alone!

No facebook or twitter or anything like that ,still use flip phone and I'm fine with that,but I do like this site.

I guess we all obsess over our boats and info here instead of all the other stuff that is on Facebook.

I do have an iPhone though and use it a lot - just not for that.

Actually I have become friends on Facebook with some of the members here as a result of this forum

An awesome group.  My wife thought I spent too much time on here "studying" and reading old posts before taking delivery, but now that we've had the toon out a few times she'll ask "what do the guys on the forum think about that?"  We're learning together!

Looks like a lot of us have FADS.

Forum Addiction and Dependancy Syndrome.

Ha ha ha ha!

And it's not just for breakfast anymore

Back