Name that TOON

TOON'D OUT

Reaction score
We finally decided on a name for our 20'SLi.....

TOONDOUT.jpg

DSCN0407.jpg

NICE! We haven't decided on a name yet but AQUAGASMIC is in first place.

The font you chose looks really nice

Boomers dad

Like I said before, I like it. I got my numbers today so I'm looking forward to getting mine made up. I haven't decided on a name either but I have a few in mind.

I too, have a name picked out. However, I dont want to reveal it until I take delivery of the new boat.

I have checked all over the internet(there are boat naming websites lol). I cant find the name I have picked out anywhere.

OH, and congrats on naming yours. It sounds like a good name.

say toon'd out what size are your letters on your boat name an did you get them online ? :huh:

say toon'd out what size are your letters on your boat name an did you get them online ? :huh:
Rob-

They are 5" high letters which I had a local sign shop make and install.

It was worth the $20.00 to have them install my boat name and numbers nice and straight!

You can order on line from Iboats.com as well. I opted for my local sign shop.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info, I thought they looked larger than that. i will check with my local sign shop on monday. the 5 inch letters look great

Finally got our name on ours yesterday,

Yes we are Apple nuts, or Mac-heads, whichever LOL

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1142 (1).jpg

Nice letters iToon. Nice jeep too.
Thank you, the Jeep is my wifes Jeep, I have an older short wheelbase Jeep, we tow the toon with the longer wheelbase Unlimited with no problems so its a nice package I think. LOL

Thank you, the Jeep is my wifes Jeep, I have an older short wheelbase Jeep, we tow the toon with the longer wheelbase Unlimited with no problems so its a nice package I think. LOL
We have a yellow unlimited x for towing as well. Tows like a champ. Great in the SNOW too. Already snowed once this April.......It's always nice to know you can tow your boat through the snow if you need to. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back