Names of your Boats ???????

JasonLepore

Reaction score
Now that it is Almost here... I hear that it is bad luck not to name her.....Anyone have any suggestions or let us know what you named yours... So far we are at:

Aquaholics.... No explanation needed if you see the group of people we will have drinking on it this summer

BooYah !!! ... Something our kids say all the time

Mobile Office.....

Home Office...

Out of the Office, Leave a Message

Since my name is Link, named ours "Linked at Last"

2005_serenity_logo_001.jpg

We named ours "The Playpen" because when the grandkids are on it it keeps them contained and when the adults are on it its a PLAYPEN for the adults :D

Always named my boats "Lil Bit"

Today my wife and I were driving out of town, with nothing to do while driving we started talking about names for our new Bennie when it comes in. We came up with two possible ones for the moment.

UnWine

iToon

Thoughts?

Steve

Last name is Story, and we have three kids, so "Many Stories" is the name of the toon.

On the other boat we recently purchased the name is "Too Many Stories", because having more than one boat is just too many for most people.

My opinion is to be creative and unique. However, here is Boat US' top 10 list of names for 2012 to help get those creative juices flowing...

The 22nd Annual List Top Ten Boat Names are:

1.   Seas the Day

2.   Nauti Buoy

3.   Aquaholic

4.   Dream Weaver

5.   Pegasus

6.   Serenity Now

7.   Second Wind

8.   Liquid Asset

9.   Miss Behavin'

10. Blew ByYou

http://www.boatus.com/pressroom/release.asp?id=754

Here are more names than I could think up in a life time..... some good, some not so good.

Steve

If you've seen my boat in my gallery you know why we named it "REFLECTIONS". New chrome letters coming to name it with. Also have new "BENNINGTON" chrome letters from the dealer to replace my vinyl ones. Much easier tha water-jetting them and polishing. Will post when done. Steve

My family arrived in the New World on April 15, 1660 at New Amersfoort, Kings County, New York on the Dutch ship "De Bonte Koe".

"De Bonte Koe" is the name of my boat--which means The Spotted Cow.

We named our Bennie... Pride and Joey. Wife's name is Joey. Our last boat was named Fishful Thinkin'.

Todd

Named our boat "All Spruced Up". The outboard hulls started life as Home Depot Spruce 2x4s.

Back