Need Help and Ideas Replacing Radio

MichaelY

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have a 2005 Bennington 2075 RL with the stock radio system in place. I want to replace and update the radio to make it more up to date I am open to all ideas and attached i took picutres of the system. You Can look at the pictures here 

Thanks for the Help!

In searching for a new head unit, If you want it to fit in the spot you have, you will need a single DIN size. 

Not a sound guy so I can't chime in but I do like your spare key location. I need to hide ours somewhere on the boat.

Check out Crutchfield.com and look at marine radios. There's a good selection of single din. Check out the reviews and if you buy from them, they have excellent customer service (that's why you pay a little more). 

Not a sound guy so I can't chime in but I do like your spare key location. I need to hide ours somewhere on the boat.

Except if someone steals the radio! Personally, I'd attach it to the underside lip of a seat storage unit where it would be out of sight but easy to get to. 

I'm not saying I'll use the same exact location but I like the idea of hiding a key. I don't need you swinging over and taking my boat out on your lunch break!!!! :p  Maybe that's what has been happening to all my gas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm saying I'll use the same exact location but I like the idea of hiding a key. I don't need you swinging over and taking my boat out on your lunch break!!!! :p  Maybe that's what has been happening to all my gas!

Too funny! :)  Never occurred to me until you mentioned it, but now it sounds like a great way to spend my lunchtime. I promise to not leave crumbs...

Back