New 2018 22SSRCX

VytaminK22

Reaction score
I’m adding a new 2018 22SSCRX to the site. We took delivery today. Looking forward to a summer on the water not just looking at the water. My in-laws bought a cottage last summer and we realized it was no fun watching everyone else boat around the lake. We found a showroom boat that we loved. Ocean blue with champagne accent, extended aft deck, pillow top interior, s.s. docking lights, ski tow bar, 90hp Yamaha.

Already gained some great insight from the forum. Cheers everyone

Attachments

• 060F0CD0-F642-4A04-A42A-44DF2B5E4A3C.jpeg
    060F0CD0-F642-4A04-A42A-44DF2B5E4A3C.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 944447D4-C293-4838-8944-3BAA3B5F6069.jpeg
    944447D4-C293-4838-8944-3BAA3B5F6069.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 140
I’m adding a new 2018 22SSCRX to the site. We took delivery today. Looking forward to a summer on the water not just looking at the water. My in-laws bought a cottage last summer and we realized it was no fun watching everyone else boat around the lake. We found a showroom boat that we loved. Ocean blue with champagne accent, extended aft deck, pillow top interior, s.s. docking lights, ski tow bar, 90hp Yamaha.

Already gained some great insight from the forum. Cheers everyone

I know I am biased but you have the best color combination! Blue and Champaign Rock:)

Nice toon! Welcome to the group

Very nice!! Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the club. Good looking toon! You are going to have a great summer.

Congratulations on your new Bennington and thanks for post some pictures! Smart move on your part to get on the water rather than watch all the action from the shore. Wonder if your in-laws are actually the smart ones, though! You're going to love it!

Welcome to the forum! Where do you boat???

Another Michigander! Beautiful weekend so let's hope we just transition right into summer.

Nice looking boat! I have a blue/champagne on the way except with the 2 rear fishing seats. What color is your interior? Hard to tell on my phone. Mine will have the driftwood.

Gorgeous boat. Congrats on the Benny!

Nice looking boat! I have a blue/champagne on the way except with the 2 rear fishing seats. What color is your interior? Hard to tell on my phone. Mine will have the driftwood.
I’m pretty sure it’s napa beige with Tuscan dune accent color.

Beautiful looking boat. Just in time for summer. You’re going to be making great summer memories on that. Also lots of us Michigander’s on this forum. Good to have you aboard.

I had set up the map on Zee maps a few years ago and at that time it was free. They now want to charge for the service and we didn't feel it was a good value therefore it has been deleted.

I had set up the map on Zee maps a few years ago and at that time it was free. They now want to charge for the service and we didn't feel it was a good value therefore it has been deleted.
Thank you for letting me know!

Back