New 2275 GFS

Reaction score
Hello from Wisconsin

Just picked up our new 2012 Bennington GFS. Hope to splash it today. Really excited. So much so I think we missed placing the correct battery on the boat. Dealer did not discuss it with me prior. Not out first boat, but it is the first pontoon. Boat came with a starting battery. No tolling motors or anything yet, if I do that I will add additional batteries. My fault I never looked under the hood so to speak, but does anyone recommend I purchase a dual purpose battery? Or what are your other suggestions.

2012 Bennington GFS 2275

115 Yamaha

Hello from Wisconsin

Just picked up our new 2012 Bennington GFS. Hope to splash it today. Really excited. So much so I think we missed placing the correct battery on the boat. Dealer did not discuss it with me prior. Not out first boat, but it is the first pontoon. Boat came with a starting battery. No tolling motors or anything yet, if I do that I will add additional batteries. My fault I never looked under the hood so to speak, but does anyone recommend I purchase a dual purpose battery? Or what are your other suggestions.

2012 Bennington GFS 2275

115 Yamaha
Hi guys. I use two batteries on my 2575RCW. I posted a pic on the gallery for you. I use Interstate Marine batteries. Use the 24M XHD for my cranking battery and Interstates SRM24 deep cycle for accessories. They have worked very well for me in the past. Gerry (P.S. I also use an onboard charger that I plug in at my boathouse. Peace of mind)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back