New 24SSL on the way

HogFan

Reaction score
First hello everyone.

After 8 months of research, fianlly settled for a Bennie.The wife and I went to the local Boat Show this past weekend, planning to purchase a 2011 Harris 240CX. However when we got there it had been sold. That left only one 24' 2011 model and it was an Aqua Patio, that I probably would have purchased if the sales person had atleast tried to beat the Bennie dealers price. When I asked "why should I buy your boat for the same price as the Bennie(I actually just pointed at the Bennie?). Guess what, he had no answer and did not even try to beat the price. I was really kind of offended(remember this was a 2011) and walked right over and purchased my first pontoon, My new Bennie(2012)for the same price!!!!!

Never even really considered one before, due to Top Rating & Price. Glad I waited to buy @ Boat Show

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your purchase! We have the same model coming too, we are really excited and I'm sure you are too. Color, engine, etc.?

Cheers,

Steve

Sweet, you're going to love that Bennie.

Steve

Congrats on your new 24SSL!

HogFan, glad to finally see an Arkansas presence here. I'm on Hamilton with friends on Ouachita. Did you buy at the Little Rock show or the Hot Springs show? Futrell is a great dealer if he's the one. Steve

HogFan, glad to finally see an Arkansas presence here. I'm on Hamilton with friends on Ouachita. Did you buy at the Little Rock show or the Hot Springs show? Futrell is a great dealer if he's the one. Steve
We will be on Ouachita, Hamilton, and Degray. We live in Benton, but I grew up on Lake Degray. It'll be our 1Day lake. We bought @ the Hot Springs show. So far Futrell has been great, Michael has worked very hard to get us in a boat. I wanted Crimson with java vinyl and java graphics. Michael thought he had one coming, and when I did'nt like the sport graphic that has the black in it, he found a Black one with java and java. Black was origanlly my 1st choice. I switched to red after another dealer had a black and a red 2011 Harris I was considering, but then sold the black one so. Then they sold the red before I could get to the Hot Spring show. Their loss. Bottom line, I got the better boat. Beside, the black matches the truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back