New Bennington is arriving today!

Yes, the little black box with the wire on top of the helm, is for the Sirius radio. I upgraded from the KMC10 to the KMC 20 to use my Sirius subscription I had on the previous Bennington. KMC10 head unit is available if anyone is interested in it.

Yes, the little black box with the wire on top of the helm, is for the Sirius radio. I upgraded from the KMC10 to the KMC 20 to use my Sirius subscription I had on the previous Bennington. KMC10 head unit is available if anyone is interested in it.

How much are you looking to get for it?

There is a "For Sale" thread in "Dock Talk" for this purpose.

08B5F3FC-8D97-416A-A83C-389E74F6CFB5.jpeg

I upgraded to the KMC20 also for SiriusXM. I am interested in the wire as you can see in my pick no wire attena drilled in and wire comes up through hole. Awesome looking boat by the way!

Beautiful boat and dock, too! I can well imagine that you're really enjoying it...

Back