New Bennington owner, first time out yesterday

LorenMN

Reaction score
New member of the club here.  I've enjoyed reading the posts here over the last few months.  We ordered our 21SLX at the boat show in February.  Just took delivery yesterday from Miller Marine in St. Cloud MN.  Took the dog on a ride from the access to the cabin, but didn't have much time for a cruise yesterday.  Will be taking it out today after work with my wife and son, go for a cruise around the lake and have dinner on the boat.  I got a few pictures loaded to the gallery.  Not sure why the thumbnails are sideways.  If anyone knows how I can fix that, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations 

Great looking pontoon! Congratulations   

Looking good!! Welcome to the forum and great job starting off your first post with some photos!

Congrats. Great boat. We too have a 21slx. Love it. Picked it up late last summer. Headed out for first cruise this year on Sunday.

Brian

Congrats!  Nice looking ride.  You will enjoy!

Congrats and welcome to the zoo!    :D

Congrats and welcome.

Congrats! Looks great!!

Boat looks Great!  I especially like the picture of the dog sitting on the seat next to the towel that has been put down for protection :D

It's got legs.

I wondered that too ,Close up looks like they are .
Yes, we got the Sea Legs on it.  They should work nice for us.  Allows us to park on either side of the dock, or at a nice swimming location.  And we don't have to put the boat lift in anymore. 

The dog hasn't quite figured out the purpose of the towel yet.  I guess those seats just looked too comfortable to her.  She's a German Shorthair Pointer, so it's rare to see her sitting down for long.

Congrats LorenMN......NICE BOAT! I cringe when I see the table support installed w/out the table top. Keep thinking someone's going to fall on it.......

Congrats LorenMN......NICE BOAT! I cringe when I see the table support installed w/out the table top. Keep thinking someone's going to fall on it.......
Yep, we normally would have the table tops on.  The pictures were just a few minutes after we took delivery, so I hadn't unwrapped them yet. The dealer delivered it to the landing for us and helped unload, then hooked the trailer to my truck.  Looks like I need to take off the front table when we put the mooring cover on, since the front pole ends up just ahead of the table support.

Back