New Bennington owner.....Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
They pop in from time to time. It might seem like a big issue now but issues get fixed and you'll be good to go. I know how you are feeling, we had our boat go back to the factory for a full tear down and replacement of the deck and flooring. Honestly, you can never tell that happened and that was a few years ago. I don't even think about it anymore until I read posts like this. As they say, sh!t happens.

Our apology- Bennington provides this forum as a courtesy to our owners. Our employees do not monitor the site as it is meant to be a social tool for owners- not a warranty forum. If an item is called to our attention through "Contact us" messaging below, we are able to jump in and help immediately. We do our best to provide high quality boats with superior fit and finish, and we are upset for failing Mr. Barr. Perhaps he will allow us one more opportunity to meet/exceed his expectations. TB

Thank you Team Bennington. Randall, take advantage of this and keep us posted on how things turn out.

As noted, TB has reached out to OP. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back